Friday, October 1, 2010

Productive Flourishing!

coupon organizer by iSew

Hello, again, to the blogging world!
I took a hiatus for a while, but now I'm back! With a brand new blog!
October! Watch out!

As well as a new facebook page !
And soon to be a never before owned website !!
So much to get accomplished ^_^

I wanted to start this new blog out with something completely helpful to YOU!
Not just you etsians out there...
to EVERYONE!

Here is an article I think everyone should read.
It's about being productive for a change!
Especially if you are like me...
Busy, busy, busy, but never accomplishing anything @_@

And I am a planner person...
I like to visually see all my progress (or lack of, hah!)
So these free printable planners have been a great start out!
Not to mention they have a blogging planner! Sweet! :)

Seriously, check it out!
All it will do is help you!

In the meantime, enjoy the organizational items from etsy I featured ;D

I'm Back!

The soon to be more productive,
Felicia :)

 

1. planner by mylavendercottage          2. Business Card File Box by FreestyleGifts

8 comments:

Sewn Inspirations said...

Congratulations on your new blog! Adorable organizer!

Felicia Mariah said...

Thanks so much :D ! I think that the organizer is great! That shop sells a pattern for that as well... wish i was skilled in the sewing department D:

Linden said...

Great post, I so love creative ways of getting organised!

Felicia Mariah said...

Linden! Thanks! It really is a wonderful tool :D

Emme Toaye said...

Just saw you at the Etsy forum under Halloween. Love your blog, love your bright colors too and they are so useful. Good luck with your blog and I'm always willing to share photos of my oddities just email me at mystic2awesome@comcast.net or convo me at my shop mystic2awesome or gothb4play at Etsy. :D

Felicia Mariah said...

Emme, thank you so much! I will definitely be emailing you! So happy that you love my blog ^_^

iSew said...

Good luck with the new blog! I feel very honored to be part of the first post. :)

Felicia Mariah said...

Thanks! Your shop is adorable :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com